The Open Web is focused on providing access to open source, decentralized, and small-creator services and data.
In addition to providing our own services and data that meet these criteria, we also look for and share and provide access to those from the general community.
Users are welcome to submit their own content for sharing on this service.
Currently, the following content can be considered for being featured on this site:
Links and references:
Web Apps, downloadable native apps(Android and iOS), data(JSON, xml, yaml, ...)
Web Apps, data(JSON, xml, yaml, ...)
Link and Reference Content Rules:
- No banned content(Illegal, Pornographic, Violent, Problematic) . However, under certain circumstances, may be less strict due to not hosting.
- Other "Publishing Content Rules" will also be considered, but are much less strict.
Publishing Content Rules:
- No banned content(Illegal, Pornographic, Violent, Problematic)
- No insecurities(Executables(PHP, Shell, exe, etc.))
- No low performance(Large file sizes(Please minimize), incomplete, slow, bad audio, bad visual)
- No other confidential(The following for other people/businesses: Personal or business secrets or contact/secret information)
- ※Following will be prioritized: UK, Japan, English and Japanese, OSS, well-designed, popular.
- Name: Official name(Within 100 characters. Ideally less than 30.).
- Description: Small description(Around 300 characters).
- License: If non-open-source, "UNLICENSED". Otherwise, the license used.
- Content: External OR zip file(.zip OR .7z)
※Until an official form is prepared, please submit via our business contact form. Please send external links instead of file data.
Fill in and submit form
Please feel free to contact us for further information, requests, etc.