Data Converter is a web application for converting from one format to another.
It is currently in α(alpha) stage which means there are occasional issues and functionality is prioritized over UI/UX.
The goal of this project is to provide a mechanism for easily converting from one format to another, without the difficulty of searching for the correct type or, converting multiple times to get to the desired format.
Features of this project(some in progress):
- Utilizes client(in browser) conversions where appropriate.
- File and user input conversions.
- Node functionality for complex multi-step conversions.
- Large number of varying conversions.
- Output history for easy copying of multiple calculation results.
- API linking.
Similar competitor services do exist, but they often only provide slow server-side only conversions and are limited to a few conversions of file formats.
This project converts arbitrary data so in addition to file conversions, can also convert from user input or even in page elements.
Additional functionality and fixes will be provided in future versions.
Please try it out at the link below.
If you have any feedback please feel free to get in contact.