Data converter version 1.0.0-beta released: https://theopenweb.info/app/data-converter
Share conversions by URL
When conversions are made, the URL is automatically updated to represent the latest conversion.
URLs can then be copied and shared OR bookmarked for later use.
※Values are currently not included in conversions but may be added in the future.
Improved input formatters
The following input formatters have been added:
- Photo: Take a photo from your web camera.
- Microphone: Obtain audio from your microphone.
- Mediastream: Obtains a stream using the best available method.
- Camera: Obtain video from your web camera.
- date: Date input in format YYYY-MM-DD.
- textarea: Multi-line text input.
- HTMLCanvasElement: Now with free drawing brush.
- eval and variable: Currently being test implemented. Changes may be made to these in the future.
Proper file conversions
File input conversions using File input formatter and types with mime types have been implemented.
For example image/jpeg input can be used for inputting images.
More will be added in the future.
Outputting files can be done by setting the output node types field to File.
- Conversions to Elements can now be displayed directly in output nodes.
- The last display output is outputted in the output node at the top.
- More accurate mime type and extensions for file outputs.
- Last output is stored in variable for usage in variable and eval input formatters.
- Currently English and Japanese support has been added.
- Translations are currently for the UI only, not for actual conversion names, etc.
- If you want to request or help with a translation, please contact us: https://theopenweb.jp#contact
Some examples of added conversions:
- date => various date formats
- HTMLCanvasElement => image
- MediaStream => HTMLVideoElement
- Fixes to measurement units to allow all permutations(lengths, areas, volumes, etc.)
- Querying in format ?q=[WORD1] […] [WORDN] [FROM]>[TO]
- GET parameters for sharing and reusing.
- Improved UI
- Error and bug fixes
- Improved input formatters
- Removed impossible inputs
- Allowed for proper file input and output
- Allowed for Element output display
- Added conversions
- Multilingual support(Japanese)